A Place Called Home!

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Trash to Treasure-Keep your eyes open!

Hi Everyone!  My apologizes for being away sooo long. 


This week I was driving down the street and saw this table out by the curb next to the trash can!  You have got to be kidding, right!!!  Next thing I know my car came to a screeching hault!  The lady, who was in the garage assured me that she was dumping it.  She was so nice and even helped me get it home.
Just look at the detail!  I just love the style and can see it painted white and antiqued to accentuate the applique work. The table is in pretty good over all condition.  Just what I need, another project, but this beauty was just too good to pass up!  Free is always good, right???? 

A couple good blogs for furniture makeover inspiration are:

http://redhenhome.blogspot.com
Check them out, you will be inspired and they are very informative too.  
Keep your eyes open for unexpected treasures!  You just never know where or when they will pop up!
Cozy Makeovers from my Home to Yours!
Bev
   



     

No comments: