A Place Called Home!

Thursday, February 14, 2013

"Wrapped in Love"

Happy Valentines Day!  What a great holiday.  It is a perfect occasion to say "I love You" to all those special people in our lives.
I plan to celebrate with  the special people in my life, my dear husband, children and grandchildren.  I just could not resist giving them all a special gifts.  Another way to let them know how much  they are loved.
This was a little card which I added to the package to use as a gift tag.  Why hide it in an envelope!
More little cards tied to gift bags with red ribbon.
I love this tag!  It proudly hangs on a present for a very special little girl!  The clown was from http://graphicsfairy.blogspot.com/   
 Red and white polka dot cupcake liner, (from Michael's), were used to make the flowers.   I cut them to various sizes and put a glittered white heart in the center.  How much fun is that!!!!  
Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you found a little inspiration and most of all, I hope that your day will be filled with love.
Bev

No comments: