A Place Called Home!

Monday, April 29, 2013

A Special Gift!

Hi Everyone!
A friend of mine recently lost a loved one and I wanted to encourage her by giving her a special gift.  A special gift which needed a special tag.  Here is what I created:
The clip art is like a little card in itself and has such an inspirational saying on it.

The clip art is from:  http://littlebirdieblessings.blogspot.com  It is such a wonderful blog.  I love the way she adds scriptures and encouraging phrases to the images.  They are so precious. 
The little flower I crocheted and added a button to the middle.  A clothes pin decorated with paper, ribbon and buttons holds the tag in place.  This tag was so fun to make and I hope it blesses my friend. 
It is hard to express words at a time like this so my gift to her is a Bible.   Gods word is alive and has the power to heal and comfort.  I pray that God will wrap His loving arms around my friend as she reads His words.

Thanks for stopping by and Many Blessings to You Today!
Bev

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gοοd information. Lucκy
me Ӏ diѕcоvered уоuг blog
by chance (stumblеupon). I hаve bοok
marked it for later!

Hегe is my weblog H�Morrhoiden