A Place Called Home!

Monday, April 25, 2011

Monday in the Making! - He Makes All Things New!

Easter is such a joyous holiday!  Yesterday it was wonderful to wake up to sunshine and blue skies.  It just seemed to announce that Christ had risen, is alive, and that it was a day to rejoice.  New beginnings, new growth is everywhere, on the trees, bushes, the grass is green and bird are busy building their nests. The earth is alive with the goodness of the Lord!  What a testimony to us that even when the skies are gray and our hearts seem cold, the Lord has a good plan! A plan of restoration and new beginnings.

Today it is raining again and the sky is not so blue but the joy of  Easter is still in my heart.  Christ is alive, He lives in my heart and He makes all things new! 

 In keeping with the theme, "He Makes All Things New" , I wanted to share with you some ideas that I found to recycle items to use as yard art in the garden. All these ideas came from a great blog  http://confessionsofacurbshopaholic.blogspot.com/2010/06/garden-gallery-show-sale-part-1.html .  Be sure and check it out for lots of great ideas not only for the garden but inside your home as well. 
Isn't this just so much fun!  I have always loved picket fences and the arbor made from old doors makes it over the top.  This is on my want list for my yard.  It would add so much character to any space.
Hope these ideas get your creative juices flowing.  This makes me want to get out in the yard and get going.  Remember, new season, new beginning, new growth and restoration as the old is made new.

New Beginnings and New Blessings!
From my soon to be Garden to Yours!
Bev 
 
 

No comments: