A Place Called Home!

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Warmth of Home Wednesday-Peeking around the House!

After a long winter my home is dressed for spring.  I enjoy changing things with the seasons.  This keeps home fresh, fun, and  full of surprises.  Want to take a peek? 
This little guy greets guests as they enter our home.  He is holding a bouquet of Violets.  So sweet! 
This rabbit is sitting on the floor.  The one below belonged to my husbands Grandmother, making it pretty special.  Every spring they come out of hiding.
It is also fun to put little surprises in the china cabinet too.  See how cute they look tucked in amongst the dishes. 


 
More rabbits are displayed on the shelf in my dinning room.  These are some of my favorites!
Keep your eyes open for bird  nests and eggs!    
And what is Easter without a cross!  The symbol of  the  sacrific Jesus made for all who will receive Him.  The great victory He won so that we might have a victorious life now and for eternity.
 Thanks for peeking around the house with me.  Have a Blessed Spring and  a Victorious Easter.

Cozy Blessing from my Home to Yours!
Bev

No comments: