A Place Called Home!

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Time to Create!

Today I took some time to hang out in my craft room and do my very favorite activity, creating some fun and useful cards.  It is great way to unwind from the busyness of life. 
I made this card for a bridal shower.  Her colors are gray and yellow.  The background stamp is "En Francais" from Stampin Up.  This is the same stamp used to make the Easter cards, "He Is Risen".  It is a great stamp works great for backgrounds!  This time I embossed the script with white.
Here is the same card using a light green and black paper combination.  Don't you just love the little rhinestones on the butterflies?  This card is so versatile and can be used for weddings, anniversary, thank yous, birthday or just any occasion.

 Have a great weekend and remember to take some time and do something that you will really enjoy.

Blessing from my Craft room to Yours!
Bev 

No comments: