A Place Called Home!

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Weddings are so exciting!  I just love the planning and preparation as the events unfold leading to the big day!!  We are just a few days away from my daughter's big day!  There is a crescendo of last minute activities.   Having three daughter is such a blessing from the Lord!  We have been together all week!  Talk about a support team!!!  We have had so much fun as we have crossed off items on the "To Do List". 

Today I wanted to share with you a project that I made for the bridal showers.  These were a little Thank You gift for the Aunt's who hosted the events.
Aren't these just the sweetest little bags!!  My daughter loves vintage and you will see that theme throughout the wedding. 
Old buttons, doily, hanky and the picture was vintage clip art printed on muslin.  It was my first attempt at printing on fabric and I just love the way it turned out.  I used sepia instead of black ink.
The flowers and ribbon were purchased and glued on.  The stamp set is "Kindness Matters" from Stampin
Up.
Kindness truly does matter!  Thanks to all the Aunts for such nice bridal showers.  Thanks to my three beautiful daughters for all the joy and happiness you bring to my life.  I cherish our time together.  You were wants my little little girls running, playing and having fun.and here you are today.  All grown up, beautiful, responsible and truly caring women.       
And now with tears in my eyes and a treasure in my heart, I look ahead to the wedding day.  On my lips is a prayer of overflowing thanks.  Kindness Matters!!  Thank you Lord for showering me with your kindness and love.  You have blessed me not once, not twice but with three daughters.   Joy personified!!

Kindness from my Heart to Yours!
Bev  

No comments: