A Place Called Home!

Monday, July 30, 2012

A Strawberry Shortcake Party!

 
July is birthday month for two of my daughters and this year we just couldn't resist taking a walk down memory lane.  The whole idea began to take shape when I saw this adorable stamp set used on http://cherrysjubileehome.blogspot.com/  Talk about creativity!!  Her projects are always over the top!!  Well I ordered the stamp set and created something similar using papers from my stash and a graphic from http://graphicsfairy.blogspot.com/   This is a pocket card with lots of fun goodies tucked inside.
White ribbons, red buttons and Khaki paper, just love the combination.  Inside the pocket I tucked some strawberry tags, a book mark and pictures from "Strawberry Shortcake" parties they had when growing up. 

I also tucked inside a card with a special message!! 
What's a party without a cake!  Wow! does it bring back memories!!       
      We even played  "Pin the Tail on the Donkey".  What a hoot!

Love the party hats!!!  Thanks girls for all the great memories!!!  Oh, and by the way you truly are all I prayed for and without a doubt you are my "Shining Stars.
Blessings!
Bev
         

No comments: