A Place Called Home!

Friday, August 10, 2012

Simple Scrapbook Page, Big Message!

Scrapbooking is so much fun but soooo, soooo time consuming.  Once again this year I find myself way behind.  My resolve is to keep it simple and focus on the happy times spent with those I love. 
This page says it all!!  This little girl is already a toddler and snuggles are a little harder to come by.  Change happens way too fast.

This layout accomplished my goal to simplify.  The flowers and grass were stamped using an old stamp set. When I say old , we are talking  10+ !!  I still love it and every once in awhile out it comes.
I used dimensional to give the flower a 3-d look, and paper pieced the center.  If was just the touch of color that I needed.


"Life is a matter of moments."  Those moments are precious!  If I don't get another page done, I will be thankful to have this one done.  It was a moment in time that passed way too quickly.  I will cherish that moment forever! 

Hope this layout will inspire some creative thoughts.  Remember, keep it simple and press on!!

Blessings!
Bev 

No comments: