A Place Called Home!

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Decorating for Cornfestival!

Our little town has a big celebration this month called Cornfest!!  It seems like the whole town decorates!!  Walking around town makes one think you are looking at a Better Homes and Garden magazine.  It is really so much fun to experience the festivities.  Well today I am excited to share with you my front porch.
  The welcome mat is out and I hope you will stop by for a visit.  Notice the corn hanging on the post??  Just for Cornfest!!
I filled this wicker basket with fall goodies, a small grapevine wreath, an old crow, a vintage flag, twigs, leaves and ....
This little sign, "Blessings" is tucked in the basket too!  Don't you just love it!!!

 This is a new addition to the front of our house and I am really happy with the way it turned out.  My handyman husband built a little picket fence.  The fence adds so much charm to our home.   My home is dressed for fall and ready for the big Cornfestival celebration.

I do love fall!  A time to celebrate the blessings we have and the beauty all around us.

Thanks you for stopping by.
Bev

"Let the people praise You and give thanks to You, O God: let the people praise and give thanks to You!  The earth has yielded its harvest: God even our God will bless us.  God will bless us, and all the ends of the earth shall reverently fear Him."   Psalm 67: 5-7 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for posting