A Place Called Home!

Friday, March 1, 2013

Cowgirl Mini Album!

Happy March to you!  Looking out my kitchen window, I see more snowflakes in the air!  That has to be more like a lion than a lamb, right???  Spring should be just around the corner.

 Today I wanted to share with you a mini album I made for my daughter.  The paper was, "October Afternoon's-Sasaparilla".  Lets take a peek inside!
The fun embellishments you see here were from the same line.  They are just way too cute!
I don't know about the moon but this cowboy definitely has the cowgirls heart!
Some of the embellishments I created from odds and ends in my stash.  Every crafter has one!
Cowgirls come in all sizes, big and small.  These two are ready to ride!  Love the hats girls!!
This is a pocket which holds lots of fun pictures, journaling, and the momentum's.
 Here we are at the back of the book!  Hope you enjoyed.

Have a great weekend.
Stay warm and lets all stay hopeful that spring is just around the corner!

God Bless
Bev


No comments: