A Place Called Home!

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Pink and Pretty Baby Gifts!

My daughter is having a baby and as every Grandmother to-be, I am thrilled and filled with anticipation.  Last weekend we had a baby shower.  So  much fun!
This is a card I made for the Mommy-to-be.  Can you guess what she is having!!!  The shoes were made using the Cricut cartridge, "Kate's ABCs".
  I hung the card on the outside of the bag.  It was just too cute to hide inside an envelope.  Another package was decorated with a simple paper doily and tied with pink ribbon.   So pink, so pretty!
This darling little pillow was tucked inside the bag.  I saw the pattern and fell in love with it.  My daughter is doing a lamb theme in the nursery and this was perfect. The pattern was from a Leisure Art Book called, "Cozy Wool Applique Pillows".  I did make changes to the pattern to customize the size and style I wanted for the nursery.  I just love the way it turned out.  So sweet!

Stop back again soon.  I will be posting highlights from the shower.

Cozy Blessing!
Bev

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Неllo there, I found youг ωebѕite by mеаns of Goοglе whilst looking for а
ѕimilar toρic, your ѕite came up, it looκѕ good.
I have boоkmarkeԁ it in my goοgle
bookmaгkѕ.
Нello therе, just turnеd іnto аleгt to уοuг wеblοg via Goοglе, and locаted that it iѕ tгuly infoгmative.
I'm gonna be careful for brussels. I will be grateful for those who proceed this in future. Many people can be benefited out of your writing. Cheers!

My page :: BauchmuskelüBungen