A Place Called Home!

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Home and Lovin It!

It is true what Dorthy (in the Wizard of Oz) said., " There's no place like home".  We just returned home after being gone for what seemed like a long time.  The trip was fast pace and we were always on a schedule, not mine I might add .    It is sooo good to be home, to reconnected with my family.  How much I do love them!  Also to spending some quality time with the Lord and just soak up His word.  Wow!  It is sooo good to be home! 

This week I will be having "Card Club".  It is so much fun!  Card club is a class I teach.  We usually make about four cards and I try to introduce a new technique.  This month  I will be teaching how to make suede flowers.  Here is a sneak peak.  I can't show you the cards because they are my Thanksgiving cards and someone out there might just be getting one in the mail soon.
       

No comments: