A Place Called Home!

Monday, May 2, 2011

Monday in the Making - Build a Blossom Cards!

Wow!  I love the cards for this months card class!  I just finished the samples and wanted to share them with you.  All the cards are made using the "Build a Blossom" stamp set and the matching punch.  All the supplies are from Stampin Up.  Some of the colors I used were Peach Parfait, Poppy's on Parade, Bashful Blue and Pretty in Pink.
This card was cased from Mary Fish at Stampin Pretty.  She is an amazing stamper and I like her color combinations.
Don't you just love this flower!!  The stamp set I used on both the above and below card was "Blessed Mother".

These cards can be used for birthdays or Mother's Day.  I think anyone would love to receive a card like this.  It has "I love you" and "You are special" written all over it. 
Cozy Blessing!
Bev 

No comments: