A Place Called Home!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Warmth of Home Wednesday-Joplin, our Hearts go out to You!

Our thoughts and prayers go out to the people of Joplin, Missouri who have lost so much.  May the Lords comfort and sustain you as you deal with such great loss.  To all the rescue workers and those helping, may the Lord protect and direct your steps.

 Our homes are such places of rest, security and comfort to us, but they are temporary and can be gone in a matter of minutes, making one realize that even though our homes are special they are only temporary.   Our true dwelling is with the Lord and it is His presence that gives us true rest, peace and security.  Today before I go off doing all the duties of making the home, I choose to spend a little more time with the Lord, in His word, in His presence and in prayer for the people of Joplin


This is a pillow I made several years ago but it is such a favorite and I still enjoy it in my home.  Right now it is in my Craft Room where I spend allot of time.  I will share more details with you about this pattern later in the week.  As I look at it today, my prayer for Joplin is that the sun will come out again, the love of Jesus will cover you, your homes will be restored, trees will again grow tall and provide shade, and just as the flowers, you will truly bloom where you are planted.

Stitched with love, from My Heart to Yours!
Bev 

No comments: