A Place Called Home!

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Our Daughter's Coming Home!

Here is is Saturday and I''m just getting my blog up!  It's been a busy week!  I always try to blog on Wednesday but Wednesday just flew right by this week.  Sorry!  What's going on, you ask.  Our daughter's coming home!  Music to my ears!! 

I've been planting flowers and getting the patio all decorated so we can enjoy being out there and possible eat out there too.  Inside, I am getting food ready, washing bedding and cleaning etc.  All the good stuff one does to prepare for a special guest.  It reminds me of the movie "Christmas with the Cranks".   Plans can change pretty fast when you hear the words, "Hi Mom and Dad, I'm coming home!".   Oh, and by the way she is bringing her boyfriend too!

Want to take a peek at the patio???


One always needs a pot of red geraniums for the summer.
We hung an old screen door up at the end of the patio.  It makes the patio look just like an outside room.
This sign, found at a flea market, hangs on the patio wall!
There is an old gate behind this plant.  The flower vines grow right up the gate.  Fun!
Eating breakfast on the patio was fun!  Later in the evening we had a fire in the fire pit and it was the perfect ending of a perfect day.  It sure is great to have your daughter home!! 
Cozy Blessing From my Patio to Yours!
Bev

No comments: