A Place Called Home!

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Baby It's Cold Outside!

Baby it is cold outside!  I really just want to hibernate and not come out until the weather is warm.  Unfortunately I am going to have to go outside later today to buy groceries.  Well, anyway one must certainly dress warm and I have a great idea to share with you today, which will help you do just that.  I found this really cool neck warmer made from an old wool sweater, on one of my favorite blogs. littlebirdiesecrets.blogspot.com  Be sure and check this one out, as she has a tutorial which will show you exactly how to make it.  Its easy, not expensive and will definitely keep you warm.  I am so excited to try this project!!  Dig out those old sweater and be creative.  


http://littlebirdiesecrets.blogspot.com/2010/11/felted-sweater-neck-warmer-and-flower.html

Stay Warm and Cozy!
Bev

No comments: