A Place Called Home!

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Three Little Words: " I LOVE YOU!

Everyone needs to hear those three little words, "I love you", and Valentines Day is the perfect time to convey that message.    Giving and receiving Valentines is fun for all ages.  I have been working in my craft room, creating some special little goodies to send to those I love.  Lets have a look!
All the cards were made using the "P.S. I Love You" stamp set from Stampin Up. It is a great stamp set and one I know I will use a lot.  Let me know if you would like to purchase your own set.
This card was made using two little sizzlit dies, "Little Leaves" and "Fashionable Hearts".
Next is a paper strawberry which can be filled with goodies!  There is a small tag attached to the top.
Sorry this picture is not better.  I just couldn't seem to get it in focus.  Just take my word for it , it's pretty sweet!
Last, but not least is this little Valentine greeting with a treat tucked inside!  Heart suckers!! Yum!!
All these card were cased from Splitcoast Stampers, an amazing website.  I recommend you check it out!
Remember the power of three little words, "I Love You" and bless your loved ones by letting them how very special they are and how much they are love.

Cozy Blessings,
Bev 
  
  

No comments: