A Place Called Home!

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Warmth of Home Wednesday- January, Here We Come!

January has actually become one of my favorite months of the year.  I know that sounds strange to many.  After all it is an uneventful month, defined by cold weather and the flu season. Yuk!!  I actually think January is getting a bad rap.  I'm not sick, in fact I feel rejuvenated, and the cold weather just gives me an excuse to hibernate in my craft room.  It's great to get back into a routine, and have the time to enjoy home.  After all the December activities, there is finally time to do the things that I loves to do.  One of which is working in my craft room.  Oh yes, back to creating and that's what I want to share with you today. 
  Whoooo wouldn't love to get a card like this!!  It was so easy and fun card to make. 
All these cards were made using the "Aviary" stamp set!  It is one of my favorites.

What does every person need to do when feeling under the weather??  Drink some tea with a little lemon. Well, guess what, this little card has just that tucked inside.  Now that's a fun surprise!!
Seriously, isn't this just the cutest little card ever!!!  Whoever receives this will certainly feel loved! 
These four cards were all cased from "Splitcoaststampers" and will be a January card class.  They were made with lots of love, and are ready and waiting to be sent to family and friends when needed.  Whoo wouldn't be blessed to get one in the mail!  Anyway I was sure blessed making them and doubly blessed getting to share them with you.

From my Craft room to Yours!
Bev 
   

No comments: