A Place Called Home!

Monday, February 28, 2011

Monday in the Making -A New Craft Room on the Way!

This is my new craft room under construction.  My husband, bless his heart, tore out the carpet and put a new floor in.  The room was used as a bedroom/craft room and it was a little crowded to say the least!  Now it is going to be a Craft Room, no more bedroom. My husband worked very hard to make this an awesome room.  He installed extra lighting and new furniture.  Gotta love a guy like that!!!


For the most part the room is done and wow, do I love it!  There is soo much storage space.  I feel so organized!  One feature of the room that I really like is the large file drawers.  I now have all my papers organized by color families.


There is also plenty of room for creating and teaching classes.  The problem now is that I do not want to come out of the room!  Forget the cooking, cleaning and laundry!  My husband calls the room "The She Cave".  I will share more with you later this week, but right  now I gotta run!  Back to the cave to do some more creating!

From my cozy Craft Room/She Cave to yours!
Bev
  

No comments: