A Place Called Home!

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Warmth of Home Wednesday -"Oh What a Beautiful Morning"

This morning as I look out my kitchen window I see blue skies!!  Yes, I said blue skies!  We've had so many days without seeing the sun but today its shining.  How true it is that the sunshine really does lift ones spirits.  I feel energized this morning, excited about the day, and ready to get back to work in the "She Cave" .  Before getting back to work, I wanted to share with you some more organizational ideas.  A place you might want to check out is: http://craftystorage.blogspot.com/.  It is loaded with great ideas. Crafters share ideas and shows pictures of their craft spaces.

This is my "She Cave/Craft Room" and pictures of some things I have done to stay organized.  I hope it will be helpful to someone out there.   It is so much more enjoyable to be organized and I believe one is more productive too.       

 We took the two doors off the closet at the end of the room.  I think it makes the room look bigger and it is easy to see what is on the shelves.  As you can see the plastic shoe boxes are all label.  Crafters have lots of stuff and the labeled boxes help me keep track of where everything is.  The table houses my sewing machine and when not in use makes into a great cutting table.  The two ends can be folded in when you need more space in the room.
The vintage suitcase holds my cards, which are wrapped individually and in sets.  They are for sale or personal use.


 The cards are wrapped up with the envelope and all ready to go.  This is one of my favorites!

This is a shelf which is super fun to decorate with the seasons.  I like to add some seasonal wooden stamps too.  I'm thinking it is time to take the snowman down!!  Spring is coming!!
Easter is just around the corner and that makes me think warm thoughts of spring.  The wreath above speaks from the heart, "Bless You" my dear friends.  May your home be warm and organized.

Have a beautiful  day!

Bev
 

No comments: