A Place Called Home!

Friday, March 18, 2011

Finished Friday-Wrapped in Love!

Remember the baby sweater which was in the making that I posted a couple weeks ago?  Well, guess what???  It's done and just in time for warmer spring days!  Let's just hope it fits.  Those little buggers just grow sooooo fast!
Isn't it just precious!  Just about as precious as my little granddaughter whom it was made for (and believe me she is precious).  Every stitch was made with love and wonderful thoughts of Grandma's  little girl.  Working on the project just warmed my heart and put a smile on my face.  I can hardly wait to see her in it.  She will be warm and cozy this spring wrapped in love.

Here is a close up of the little flowers that I added to the bottom.  I think the pink flowers really gave the sweater a femine touch,  just perfect for a little girl.

Have a great weekend!
May your heart be merry, and your fingers nimble.
Bev  
 

No comments: