A Place Called Home!

Friday, March 4, 2011

St. Pat's Day Cards!

I have been having so much fun in my craft room!  The latest creation is some adorable little St. Pat's Day cards.  They were super easy to make and I think they are sooo cute.



 The clip art that I used was free but I honestly don't remember the source. I have saved it in my file for quite some time.  Since I am not exactly sure who to give the credit to, I will share with you some of my favorite spot to get inspiration and clip art.  Be sure and visit them and enjoy!  http://tammytutterow.typepad.com/vintage_papergoods/, http://vintageholidaycrafts.com/, http://magicmoonlightfreeimages.blogspot.com/
The rest of the supplies I used were ribbon,  lace, paper doily, shamrocks which I purchased at Michael's, paper macha flower, button  and lots of glitter.

This is a little goodie bag available for my Card Club gals this month.  Fun stuff for St. Pat's Day!

The cards are on display in the Craft Room/She Cave.  A little joy added to an already pretty fun place to hang out.  Did I mention that I love this room???
I picked up a little sprig of greens at Michael's yesterday when I was making a supply run!  I stuck it in the little basket and it added just a touch of spring.  Sweet!  Our surrounding should make us happy!  God is sooo good!  He surrounds us with loving kindness and tender mercies!
old weir bridge Killarney Ireland St. Patricks day clip art
        My soul, praise the Lord, and all that is within me, praise His holy name.
               My soul, praise the Lord, and forget not all His benefits.
                         He forgives all your sins;
                         He heals all your diseases.
                  He redeems your life from destruction.
             He crowns you with loving kindness and tender mercies.
          He satisfies you with goodness; your youth is renewed like the eagles.
                                                                  Palms 103:1-5

No comments: