A Place Called Home!

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Warmth of Home Wednesday-Welcome to My Home!

Nothing is more welcoming than an inviting decoration on the front door!  It just speaks hospitality, even to the unknown stranger who just happens to be driving by.   It is a spoken greeting, before the front door is ever opened.
    I have wanted to replace the evergreen wreath that hung on my door all winter and have been looking for a couple months.  The wreaths that I found were just boring and frankly way over priced.  I just could not bring myself to spend the money to purchase one and I was not in the mood to make one either.  One has to have the inspiration at the time!!  Right?  That's how I operate anyway.  So I just waited, and waited, and waited.  Well yesterday I hit the jackpot and found this in a little shop downtown!!!
 It was under $20.00 and it is so cute, creative and certainly unique.  The shop own made it! 
She drew everything free hand and gave it a sprinkling of glitter!  Now that's talent!  The detail is amazing!  I just fell in love with it and knew it was exactly what I had been looking for!  It had been out there just waiting for me to find it!    

It is sweetly hanging on my front door announcing to the world "Welcome to My Home".

From my home to yours "Merry Spring".
Bev     

No comments: