A Place Called Home!

Monday, March 14, 2011

Monday in the Making-In the Mood for Spring!

Nothing announces spring quite as gloriously as daffodils!  I was thrilled when I went to the store last week and found these for sale.  I promptly bought 2 bunches and brought them home.

.  They have brightened up my kitchen and seem to reminded me that even thought the days are a bit chilly and the sun only occasionally peeks out, spring is on the way.  Having said that, I am reminded to finish some projects left undone last spring. 
I absolutely love the primitive stitchery scenes.  I have made pictures with them and also used them to put on tea towels.They are so easy to take with you or work on in the evening. 

The name of the patterns are:  "Spring Cleaning" and "Joyous Spring Bouquet".  The spring Cleaning pattern has a quilt hanging between two birdhouses.  Buttons will be sewn on the quilt.  It will be a picture.  The "Joyous Spring Bouquet", I am going to put on a tea towel.  Love It!!! 

Blessings from my Home to Yours!
Bev

No comments: