A Place Called Home!

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Warmth of Home-Sharing from the Heart!

Have you had one of those days lately when you want to curl up under the covers and go back to sleep, but the alarm just keeps ringing.  I've had several lately!!  It is on those morning when I need to do a little preaching to myself, to be reminded that I'm not living this life for my own pleasure.  In fact real joy and pleasure comes when you give it away.  We've all hear this,  "Tis more blessed to give then receive".  Today make a choice to take what God has given you (your gifts and talents) and share it from the heart.  It is amazing how quickly your mood will improve, your focus clearer and your heart lighter.  With that said, I want to share with you today the cards for this months Card Club. 
                       The stamp set I used was "Nature Walk" by Stampin Up.

This card was made using the same stamp set "Nature Walk".  It is so artsy, a great stamp set.
This card was stamped using the same set.  The card was antiqued and  then I used a technique which I will call brick building, since I guess that is what it looks like.  It was fun to do and I like the results.
The bird on this card was the 2-step bird punch.  Talk about a fun punch to use.  I have lots of plans for that punch!  One little idea is on the following picture!  Sweet little birds!!
These little guys are hanging out in my craft room.  A snap to make with the punch! 
         Hope you enjoyed the pictures as much as I enjoyed sharing them with you! 

From my Heart to yours!
Bev 

  

1 comment:

Betsy said...

Love the cards Bev! They are gorgeous!