A Place Called Home!

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Warmth of Home-Its Wednesday!

The best part of winter is having some time just to enjoy being home.  Being in my craft room is therapeutic.  Today I worked on some pages from our family ski trip.  The trip is a highlight of the year, with the family all together in a beautiful setting, having fun!
This title and trees for this layout were made using the Cricut "Winter Wonderland" cartridge. 

The trees were edged with the tea dye ink to distress them.  The words were chalked with a light gray and just a faint edging of black.  The advantage of using chalk is that if you don't like the way it looks you can erase it and try again.
Using a glue pen and glitter I had instant snow on the tree tops.  I also added glitter to the words.


Another page is finished!  Check back tomorrow and hopefully I will have some more ideas to share with you!  Stay warm and cozy!
Bev 

No comments: