A Place Called Home!

Monday, November 15, 2010

Monday In the Making

It is Monday morning and after being gone last week I must begin to focus again on the projects that are in the making, and there are many I might add.  I will however just share one with you today.  This project has been in the making for a long, long, time. 
Two more strips of fabric will be added around the blocks.  Roosters and stars are appliqued on the top of some of the blocks.  I do like rooster and have a few around in the kitchen and family room.  Not overly done, just a few.  The pillow is really cute and  would be fun to make too.  

This is the pattern.  It is one of those "Just Have to Make" patterns.  As you can see the finished quilt is amazing!   I will press on and someday it will hang in my home and be enjoyed by all who enter.
"Monday in the Making" reminds me that I too am a work in progress!   The Lord is still working on me!  Although we get down on ourselves, He has not given up on us.  A scripture given to me when I was confirmed, (a long time ago), was Philippians 1:6. "I am convinced and sure of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will continue until the day of Jesus Christ (right up to the time of His return), developing that good work and perfecting and bringing it to full completion in you."   I don't know about you, but boy have I needed that encouragement!  When I get down on myself that scripture encourages me to keep on keeping on, God's not finished yet.  I too am a work in progress.  Have a great week!
Cozy Blessing!
Bev               

No comments: